Can your business create 50+ jobs in Florida if you had access to capital?
What is the biggest limitation to growing your business? Is it access to capital? If it is…. I’m working with a socially conscious investor that will back startups, leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations & growth plans for businesses that are creating jobs in Florida (sorry, not interested in any other states or countries at this point). We are looking to allocate capital to experienced entrepreneurs that have the ability to create jobs in the Sunshine State.
The ideal business sells/manufactures/distributes/produces or is a service that folks:
- Can’t live without
It should also:
- Offer unlimited opportunities at entrepreneurial scale not just opportunities for multi-billion dollar multi-national corporations
- Be logical / repeatable / scalable / cookie-cutterable
- Have physical / financial / intellectual barriers to entry
- Be an industry you are proud to tell your mother or your kids about
- Be managed by an entrepreneur with a spotless reputation for quality, integrity and character
- Have the ability to create 50+ jobs per year
If we are not already connected on LinkedIn, please send me a connection request and let’s begin a dialogue.